And So It Is....


Hello & Welcome! So here I arrive after nearly a year of curating another blog called "Turkey Hill Road".
During that time, I was able to test the waters of what I wanted my blog to be. Writing and doing small essays on the former blog was what I seemed to connect to the most......and also what my audience seemed to connect to as well. Alas, I've ditched the recipes ( though being a foodie is not far behind my love of writing!) and the decorating and sticking to what I love the most. Mingling with people on a human level through words, Art and Beauty.
Many thanks to those who stood by me through this change and to those just arriving. Let us get to the heart of this thing called Life, shall we?


                                                                                      Author, CJ Ellis

Comments

Popular Posts