A Note From the Author, CJ Ellis

 



Hello Readers, are you there? Are you still with me?


It has been a quite a spell since I last wrote anything here. In fact, according to AI---I am a dormant, flat-lined website. Well, no. No I am not. 

Life has consumed me in recent years. Romping about Scandinavia and the UK, new love, lost love. Reignited passions, menopause, familial trauma, new friendships, old friendships....and death. The loss of one of the most important persons in my world.


Recovery takes time after it guts you and leaves you bleeding. Wobbling about in the sea without your true North. Your lighthouse. Your anchor. 

Reinvention is what follows. The joy of the process. The gratitude of all things considered. The deepest reverence of the past whilst writing the fresh, new pages of a life moving forward. Thrilling possibilities of the future ----magnanimous forgiveness for those that will be left behind.

I , nor my website is flat-lined. For I still have a burning heart and unwritten words to share.


CJ Ellis

Comments