Tiny Love Stories

So bist du durch mein Herz geschossen  ❤❤❤ rwmg Schatz

I just need you and some sunsets. ~ Atticus










Spectacles

Sneaking into your office, I see you sitting there...furrowed brow, deep in concentration. Hair pulled back and wearing reading glasses nobody ever sees you wear. You look up at me over top of the lenses and smile like a devil. Blue eyes so deep I am already drowning.



Home

The train rolls to a slow halt at Circular Quay and I glance out the window and see you there set against the hot sun and the bluest harbor. I've been in love with you for so long and now we finally meet. My heart soars at the sight of you. You really are everything I imagined you to be. I walk up close and touch you because I can't believe you're real. Day after day I meet you on the steps. Others want your attention and their cameras snap away....photographing your every angle.... but I know you're all mine. For now. In the magnificent Sydney sun.


Honeydripper

You hold me close, my hand in yours as you lead this dance. Where along the line did a Robert Plant song suddenly become our favorite? If my memory serves me correctly, the tune was piping vaguely and dreamily over the airport PA system when we said our good byes the first time. Yes, I think that's it. "Do you remember when we met, that's the day I knew you were my pet"......I was wearing a velvet jacket too warm for the June afternoon and you wore sunglasses so dark that others stared.


Mile High

He was a big guy. At least 6'3, muscular and with a shaved head. Likely some sort of corrections officer or bodyguard. You know the sort. She was petite and curvy with long, wavy hair, perfect symmetrical facial features ......her soft perfume wafting past him as she hurried to her seat. After take-off and two shots of tequila he boldly made his way up the aisle and sat in the empty seat next to her. She flashed a look so bewitching he felt his insides do somersaults. "Is this seat taken?"











Comments

Popular Posts